Centrefield is expanding and we are looking to recruit an immigration solicitor to join the team in Manchester. We are looking for a highly motivated, hard-working and personable individual with excellent people skills. You will be joining a successful and progressive team, handling a wide range of immigration matters for the world’s leading sports and media clients.
- Work with industry experts in the market-leading firm;
- Be involved in a varied caseload coupled with a unique opportunity to grow the immigration work in a dedicated environment;
- Chance to build on experience and skills through a rare opportunity to have a day to day involvement in a sought-after sector;
- Casework personal and business immigration cases, with a particular focus on applications under the work routes of the Points Based System;
- Provide advice to clients on Home Office sponsorship rules and the use of the sponsor management system;
- Advise clients on settlement and British citizenship applications;
- Keep up to date on changes to Home Office policies / procedures;
- Provide updates to clients;
- Actively participate in business development, driving new firm initiatives.
- Legally qualified;
- Excellent academics required;
- Good experience working on a variety of visa / immigration cases and a good working knowledge of the Immigration Rules;
- Experience advising on sports-related cases desirable;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Experience in working collaboratively with colleagues;
- Ability to think and plan strategically;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and be able to work flexibly as some evening and weekend work may be required;
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills;
- Work with honesty, integrity and be culturally sensitive;
- Language skills preferable;
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Advising on some of the most high profile cases in world sport
- Rare opportunity to work within a highly desired sector, with a top rated firm in Chambers and Legal 500 dedicated solely to sport and media
- Chance to work with some of the largest organisations and clubs in the sector and with some world-renowned athletes
- Joining a friendly and supportive team
- Flexible working opportunities
If you match the above description and have been looking for an opportunity to arise at a market-leading firm, this opportunity is for you.
Please send a detailed application explaining why you would be suitable for the role and also include your CV by email to email@example.com or by post to Recruitment Partner, Centrefield LLP, 7 Constance Street, Knott Mill, Manchester M15 4JQ.
Please include the following reference on your application: IMM 21
Centrefield is an Equal Opportunities organisation.