General Centrefield Requirements Applicable to All Roles
For each role, we are looking for candidates who satisfy the following criteria:
- Excellent academics;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Language skills desirable;
- Entrepreneurial mind-set to business development;
- Experience in working collaboratively with colleagues;
- Ability to think and plan strategically;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and be able to work flexibly as some evening and weekend work may be required;
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills;
- Work with honesty, integrity and be culturally sensitive; and
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Working with some of the highest profile clients in world sport;
- Rare opportunity to work within a highly desired sector, with a top rated firm in Chambers and Legal 500;
- Excellent opportunities for career growth;
- Joining a friendly and supportive team; and
- Flexible working opportunities.
Please send a detailed application, explaining which role you are applying for (please include the appropriate reference), why you would be suitable for the role and also include your CV by email to email@example.com or by post to Recruitment Partner, Centrefield LLP, 7 Constance Street, Knott Mill, Manchester M15 4JQ.
Centrefield is an Equal Opportunities organisation.